The Holiday ParTEA Favorite
Now that Halloween is behind us, it seems every retailer and neighborhood is racing to get its holiday décor up as quickly as possible. As “Deck the Halls” and “Jingle Bell Rock” slowly seep into our car stereos and elevator rides, it’s time we prepare some festive fall drinks to wow our party guests and soothe our stresses.
Enter Teaspressa’s tasty twist on the season’s classic drinks. In September, we featured the Pumpkin Pearl, and this month we are featuring the Pumpkin Pearl’s fun-loving sister: the Spiced Up Pumpkin Latte.
Obviously, everyone loves a good Pumpkin Spice Latte, but nobody needs a drink loaded with calories and no nutritional benefit. As we all struggle to stick to our winter diets and fit into our favorite party dresses, we most often find ourselves passing on this yummy drink in favor of less-satisfying options.
Not anymore! Teaspressa's tea shots are the totally trendy beverage that combines the best of coffee and tea meaning you can have your Pumpkin Spice Latte and drink it, too!
Teaspressa's signature tea shots contain as much caffeine as an espresso shot but provide the health benefits of traditional tea (hello antioxidants, stress relievers, and immune boosting goodness), giving you the same caffeine buzz as coffee without the crash, headaches, and jitters.
Looking for that perfect party recipe? Or maybe you need a drink to get you through the seemingly endless gatherings with in-laws and coworkers? Here is a Spiced Up Pumpkin Latte recipe featuring Desert Durum Wheat Whiskey, our favorite whiskey from Arizona Distilling Co. Any whiskey will do for this recipe, but we especially love Arizona Distilling Co. because it was one of Arizona’s first legal distilling companies and they use locally sourced ingredients for the first “farm to bottle” spirits that celebrate Arizona. Mix it with Cape Town or Manhattan Black teaspresso for a healthy buzz this holiday season.
- 12oz of Cape Town (herbal) or Manhattan Black (caffeinated) Teaspresso
- 2 TBS pumpkin pie spice puree/syrup in each cup
- 1 TBS white chocolate chips
- 12oz milk
- 5oz Desert Durum Wheat Whiskey from Arizona Distilling Co.
- Prepare 12oz of tea shot in Double Serving Moka Pot
- While waiting for tea to brew:
- add .5 TBS of white chocolate chips to each cup
- add 1 TBS pumpkin spice puree/syrup to each cup
- heat up milk and froth with a milk frother
- When tea is ready, pour 6oz of tea in each cup and stir until all ingredients melt together
- Stir in Desert Durum Wheat Whiskey (as much or as little as your heart desires)
- Add 6oz of frothed, heated milk into each cup
- Sit back & relax or put on your party pants and enjoy!
Leave a comment