The start of Fall has also been the start of some big things around here! Our new store opening has ensured we are always busy, busy, busy while at the same time reminding us of all the amazing people in the Teaspressa community. From kind words on facebook and double taps on instagram to flying across state lines to check out our new location, we are eternally grateful for the generosity of so many of our beloved customers, family, and friends.
To say “Thank You”, we’d like to let you in on a little ‘secret’: an off-the-menu recipe that you can order in store or make on your own at home! It’s super simple, yet extremely delicious, and it is sure to make you FALL in love with tea (and the gorgeous weather) all over again.
This recipe was recently featured on ABC 15 Arizona’s “Sonoran Living” segment.
1. Fill Moka Pot with water.
2. Add two scoops of Cape Town tea.
3. Bring water to a boil.
4. Let steep for 1-2 minutes.
5. While water boils, drop a few white chocolate chips in the bottom of your cup.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice (syrup or powder).
7. Stir all ingredients together until chocolate chips melt.
8. Add milk.
What's your favorite fall flavor? Let us know in the comments below, and we will share recipes just for you!
Join the club
Sign up to receive the latest updates on promos, new releases, and more!