Even though it's still 100 degrees during the day, Arizona nights are starting to get chilly. When you want to curl up and watch Halloween movies with your dark chocolate pumpkin tea latte in hand, this is the perfect recipe to complete the fall feeling. It's one of our favorites so we thought we'd share. It takes about 30 minutes and serves four... quick and delicious!
1 pound carrots
1/2 pound parsnips
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
1/2 cup cooked chickpeas
1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (1/2 cup)
1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
Throw It All Together:
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Peel carrots and parsnips and cut according to preference.
3. Toss carrots and parsnips together with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt for 15 minutes in a large rimmed baking tray.
4. Turn carrots and parsnips, add chickpeas, and roast for another 10 minutes.
5. Finally, add the pomegranate molasses and roast for 5 more minutes.
6. Pull it out, sprinkle on some feta cheese and enjoy with family and friends!
What are some of your favorite fall recipes? If you try this and love it like we do, tell us all about it in the comments below!