Making a Teaspressa Tea Shot is easy! Follow the simple steps below to brew your own Teaspressa tea shot. The recipe below is made with a 3-cup/single serving moka pot, if you are using the 6-cup/double serving moka pot, double the recipe!
1. Fill the base of the Moka Pot with 5oz/142g water.
2. Drop the filter basket into the base.
3. Fill the basket with 2tbs/11g of your preferred Teaspressa tea blend.
4. Twist the top of the Moka Pot on tight.
5. Place the Moka Pot over a medium flame.
6. Wait for the gurgling, and then remove from heat.
7. Pour your Teaspressa tea shot into a mug.
8. Prepare your favorite drink, and ENJOY!
You may add water or milk to make a tea americano or latte!