Free Shipping over $75
Making a Teaspressa Tea Shot is easy! Follow the simple steps below to brew your own Teaspressa tea shot. The method below is commonly known as the "upside down aeropress method"
1. Insert plunger into the AeroPress tunnel and flip upside down
2. Fill the tunnel with 2tbs/11g of your preferred Teaspressa tea blend.
4. Add 5oz/142g of near boiling water to fill one number unit indicated on the side of the AeroPress
5. Mix water and tea grinds in the tunnel and wait 60-90 seconds
6. Add filter to AeroPress basket and twist on to the other side of tunnel
7. Flip the AeroPress over a cup and proceed to press the plunger through the tunnel of the AeroPress slowly until all tea shot liquid is extracted
8. Prepare your favorite drink, and ENJOY!
You may add water or milk to make a tea americano or latte!
Join the club
Sign up to receive the latest updates on promos, new releases, and more!