Cucumber Tea Lemonade
- 2 tbs of Green Gold Tea blend
- Cucumber slices
- 2-3 lemons or 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of sugar
Recipe makes 2 quarts!
To make the Cucumber Tea Lemonade:
- Step 1: Using a Moka Pot, Aeropress, or french press, add 2 tbs of Green Gold and make 2 tea shots
- Step 2: Pour hot tea shot into a bowl with sugar and stir until sugar dissolves
- Step 3: Prepare a pitcher full of ice
- Step 4: Add 2 cups of water
- Step 5: Cut lemons in halves and squeeze to make lemon juice. Add 1/4 cup of lemon juice to your pitcher and stir
- Step 5: Add cucumber slices, stir, and enjoy!
Leave a comment