- 2 tablespoons Green Gold Teaspressa Tea Blend
- Cucumber Slices
- 2-3 Lemons or 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of water
Recipe makes 2 quarts
1. Using a Moka Pot or Aeropress, make two Tea Shots
2. Pour hot tea shot into a bowl with sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves
3. Prepare a pitcher full of ice
3. Pour the hot tea mixture into the pitcher full of ice and stir to dissolve ice
4. Add 2 cups of water
5. Cut lemons in halves and squeeze to make lemon juice. Add 1/4 cup of lemon juice to your pitcher and stir.
6. Add cucumber slices and stir
Join the club
Sign up to receive the latest updates on promos, new releases, and more!